Friday 16 August 2013

I Am Legion: Choosing For You



This just landed in the Do It! Inbox so we had to share it with you before signing off for the weekend..

Drum and Bass / Electronic Wizards 'Noisia' and Hip-Hop / Dubstep Super Group 'Foreign Beggars' have teamed up as 'I Am Legion'.

As we've come to expect from both camp's this is a truly mind blowing fwd thinking project that is already setting the bench-mark for everyone else to follow.

The video is directed by France's very own Grammy nominee
'Tony Truand' and is the finale part of the video trilogy (see previous videos below).




'Choosing For You' will be released September 9th on Division

For all 'I Am Legion' info and tour dates see:

http://iamlegion.co.uk


I Am Legion; Shellshock:



I Am Legion; Contact:






No comments:

Post a Comment